- Implant Configuration, Narrow-Diameter Implants, Implant Prognosis with Peri-implantitis
This months abstracts discuss topics related to Implant Configuration, Narrow-Diameter Implants, Implant Prognosis with Peri-implantitis.
- Overerupted opposing teeth: recommendations?
I have a 50 year old female patient whose LL6 and 7 have been missing for some years. She has requested implants to replace these missing teeth. UL6 has over-erupted to the extent that there is reduced inter-arch space.
- Broken Screw: help identifying implant?
Any help in identifying this implant type? Gentleman showed up with broken screw in abutment/cantilever crown complex in hand.
- Removal of root tip after extraction?
I performed an extraction of tooth #30. The tooth was endodontically treated and badly broken down but without a periapical lesion. During the extraction I sectioned the tooth and took off the distal root.
- How to increase primary stability with cylinder implants without osteotomes?
If I don't have osteotomes, what is the best technique for increasing the primary stability of cylinder implants in poor quality bone?
- Large radiolucent lesion on lower first molar: immediate implant?
In view of the large radiolucency, does anyone have an opinion on immediate implant placement?
- Marketing Implant Dentistry?
I have taken, and continue to take many courses in implant dentistry and really enjoy this part of my practice. I am wondering if some of you could weigh in on how to build the implant part of my practice up even more.
- Occlusion for All on Four against Natural Teeth During Transitional Phase?
We have a patient we have treatment planned for an All-on-4 in the maxilla. He is retaining his teeth in the mandible where he has second premolar to second premolar and one second molar.
- Grafting for Implant supported complete overdenture?
For most of the cases that I see where a maxillary complete overdenture has been planned, there is insufficient bone height and volume in the anterior region, especially around the canine and lateral incisor area.
- Palateless Maxillary Locator Case?
I have a patient that is interested in a maxillary denture retained by locators but he does not want any acrylic on the palate.